Kevin & Elizabeth welcome you to the 19th-century Dell House, situated at the foot of the Malvern Hills. Ideal for walking the hills; the Three Counties Showground; Malvern theatres; Upton festivals or just enjoying the peace of our two acres of wooded garden and its growing collection of tree carvings.
The house offers four en-suite B&B rooms and three self-catering apartments. Combine them for larger gatherings of friends or family. The spacious lounge, dining and function rooms make this an excellent venue for celebrations, workshops, events and small conventions.
- News and Events
- - Spring Show May 2018: Fully booked.
- Bookings taken now for 2019
- - 16mm Garden Railway under construction
- - DellCon Modern Boardgaming weekends:
Bookings now open for Autumn season.
- Large car park. Free wifi. Glorious views.
- Under a mile from the showground
- B&B: two double rooms, one single, one twin
- Traditional and Vegetarian (or Vegan) cooked breakfasts
- Warm fresh bread, homemade marmalade and cakes
- Pet-free B&B (except assistance dogs)
- Extensive library of modern boardgames.
- Independently rated by the AA
- Self-catering apartments for 2 to 6 people